Old September 17th 18, 03:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Apple releases 3 more reasons to let your children eat hotdogs for a couple months

In article ,
RichA wrote:

I know one iPhone 8 user who was very happy, until he mistakenly
upgraded the OS...

Why was that iP8 user unhappy after an iOS upgrade?
My iP8+ is currently up to date with iOS 11.4.1 and I have yet to
experience any problems. In my hands it has been my best iPhone to
date, and I am not
lured by Face ID.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/erietngsrcoti4u/IMG_2598e.jpg?dl=0

The usual ones,

What ³usual ones²?

you get used to things, then they change, slowing-down your
ability to use something until you become fluid with the new system.

So, it seems that you do not know what you are talking about.

I'm saying re-learning things because they changed, that were formerly done
by reflex because you know them so well takes time and the changes might not
even have been worth it. Why it that so hard for you to understand?

because it's a vague answer that reeks of being complete fabrication.

you ain't fooling anyone.

the iphone 8 is too new to have had *any* major os upgrade, let alone
one which changed enough to cause confusion.

the iphone 8 was released a year ago, originally with ios 11.0, and has
only had *minor* dot updates since then, now at 11.4.1.

the changes were mostly bug fixes and security patches, with a few
minor feature additions.

nothing in those updates would require relearning anything.

tl;dr - your story is complete bull****, assuming it even happened,
which it more than likely did not.