Old September 16th 18, 04:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Default Camera Wars and Mirrorless Battles

What a load (two loads, in fact) of nonsense! I'm not at war with
anyone over anything, not fighting any battles over mirrors. I use
cameras that make good photos and that have good ergonomics‹they feel
comfortable in my hands. Beyond that, I don't give a rat's knobby
little kneecaps whether it has a mirror or not, or if it's built into a
smartphone, or who manufactured it. Judging from the amazing variety of
cameras I see making great photos on Flickr, it's pretty hard to buy a
camera today that can't make good photos. It's a camera. Pick it up and
go make some photos.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm