Old September 15th 18, 06:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default Apple releases 3 more reasons to let your children eat hotdogsfor a couple months

On 9/14/18 PDT 4:15 PM, RichA wrote:
On Friday, 14 September 2018 10:02:50 UTC-4, photophan wrote:
On 9/13/18 PDT 8:10 PM, RichA wrote:
On Thursday, 13 September 2018 01:09:28 UTC-4, Savageduck wrote:
On Sep 12, 2018, RichA wrote
(in ):

Wow! 3 more overpriced cellphones. One model up to $1500 while the "economy"
model is $750.00. I sure the usual sheep will be flocking to the stores, at
midnight to be first in-line for bragging rights. Meanwhile, Apple just fell
behind Huawei in phone sales.

Nope! Not for me, I am more than happy enough with my iPhone 8+ which has yet to
have its first oil change.

I have already engaged in an end of Summer spending spree to the benefit of B&H,
and Apple to the tune of $5,198 for a pre-order of an X-T3 + battery grip, and a
new 27” 5K iMac.

...and earlier this year I treated myself to an XF100-400mm. So that has been a
chunk out of my toy budget for the year.

I know one iPhone 8 user who was very happy, until he mistakenly upgraded the OS...

OMG! Oh, heavens, that is so telling. Pretty sure that means all iPhone
8's are p.o.s.'s...

You've never regretted doing an upgrade on anything, they've always been desperately needed and better than what you had before?

No desperation, and better for the most part; not worse. Only exception
was a free upgrade to a music identifying app which crippled it to try
to force you to pay. Switched to SoundHound, which I love. I think it
was Shazam that pulled the fast one. *******s.