Old September 15th 18, 12:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Apple releases 3 more reasons to let your children eat hotdogs for a couple months

In article ,
RichA wrote:

I know one iPhone 8 user who was very happy, until he mistakenly upgraded
the OS...

Why was that iP8 user unhappy after an iOS upgrade?
My iP8+ is currently up to date with iOS 11.4.1 and I have yet to
experience any
problems. In my hands it has been my best iPhone to date, and I am not
lured by Face ID.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/erietngsrcoti4u/IMG_2598e.jpg?dl=0

The usual ones, you get used to things, then they change, slowing-down your
ability to use something until you become fluid with the new system.

in other words, you're blowing smoke.