Old September 14th 18, 03:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default Apple releases 3 more reasons to let your children eat hotdogsfor a couple months

On 9/13/18 PDT 8:10 PM, RichA wrote:
On Thursday, 13 September 2018 01:09:28 UTC-4, Savageduck wrote:
On Sep 12, 2018, RichA wrote
(in ):

Wow! 3 more overpriced cellphones. One model up to $1500 while the "economy"
model is $750.00. I sure the usual sheep will be flocking to the stores, at
midnight to be first in-line for bragging rights. Meanwhile, Apple just fell
behind Huawei in phone sales.

Nope! Not for me, I am more than happy enough with my iPhone 8+ which has yet to
have its first oil change.

I have already engaged in an end of Summer spending spree to the benefit of B&H,
and Apple to the tune of $5,198 for a pre-order of an X-T3 + battery grip, and a
new 27” 5K iMac.

...and earlier this year I treated myself to an XF100-400mm. So that has been a
chunk out of my toy budget for the year.

I know one iPhone 8 user who was very happy, until he mistakenly upgraded the OS...

OMG! Oh, heavens, that is so telling. Pretty sure that means all iPhone
8's are p.o.s.'s...