Old April 2nd 18, 03:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

In article , sms
wrote:

When I send signs out to be made I just print the file out to a
high-resolution JPEG in the same ratio of height and width that I want.

that will not produce the best results.

I was running into similar problems with fonts from other programs not
transferring, I didn't realize that it was probably due to the person on
the other end using a Mac.

it's not the mac that was the problem. whatever software you were using
is at fault.

I think that they preferred a camera ready
JPEG anyway.

they might accept a jpeg, but they certainly don't prefer that for
signs.