Old March 29th 18, 04:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

In article , Ragnusen Ultred
wrote:

Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint & with fonts?

illustrator is the same on both platforms and can open a wide variety
of formats, except that powerpoint is not one of them (no surprise
there).

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/...mats-illustrat
or.html

I have someone making signs for me on a vinyl style printer where she says
she can't read in the Microsoft Powerpoint and fonts, even though I've
embedded the entire truetype set (not just what's used in the document) in
the PowerPoint file.

powerpoint is the *wrong* tool for making signs, which you were told
the last time you asked about that (and subsequently ignored all of the
advice).

*start* with illustrator.

otherwise, save the powerpoint as pdf and open that.