Old December 28th 18, 03:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Sony DSC HX80 Sensor

OK, I'm not goimg to bandy about facts with a fool.

ad hominem, and if you're going to talk facts, it's best you actually
have some.

To summarize :

incorrectly.

I had no knowlege of the sensor aspect ratio and resolution, so I
posted my questions accordingly.

contradicting yourself once again:

I knew what aspect ratio was before you were born.

do try to keep your story straight.

Eventually I was referred to a couple of sites, with the desired info,
and from that point on, my questions ceased.

nope. you were referred to a couple of sites that answered your
question within 1 hour of your first post, and your questions
continued.