Old May 1st 17, 07:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

Default Portland Gestapo Ask Homeowners, Businesses To RegisterSurveillance Cameras

On 2017-04-30 06:36:14 +0000, "David B."
said:

On 30/04/2017 01:55, Savageduck wrote:
At one point I worked two 18 hour days in a row and on the drive
home I fell asleep at the wheel with this result.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dphxmzh5p3ihkt2/Ford_12.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/chwxl7cfn6pvmng/Ford_15.JPG

Oops!

Oops indeed.

Damn! Had no idea that happened to you. Thankfully you lived to tell
us about it.

I hope you were not badly hurt.

I was lucky.
The car performed a barrel roll, and ended up on the roof. It then
slid into an embankment on the opposite side of the road, that
triggered the airbags. The airbag blew my right hand off the steering
wheel, and up through the now shattered sunroof. Unfortunately the car
was still sliding on the roof, so my right hand got chewed up quite a
bit, nothing broken. Just a lot like raw ham.
Along with the airbag working, the seatbelt worked pretty good. I was
left hanging upside down, and got a wicked seatbelt burn across my
left collarbone and chest. The hand injury kept me out of work for two
weeks. It healed up nicely, and all is well. That was back in 1995.

I wish you a long and happy retirement. :-)

So far so good. I pulled the plug in 2009 to become a member of the
Great Army of The Gainfully Unemployed.