Old July 12th 15, 07:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Memory cards reliable enough?

Savageduck wrote:

I use SanDisk and Lexar CF and SDHC cards and have not exerienced any
failures.
That said there was a period back when I was using 2 GB CF cards that
some Lexar CF cards would only upload to my desktop using their
proprietrary card reader, and their proprietry card reader would not
read other brand cards. I am glad to say they fixed that thinking some
time ago. I still have two of those readers which were bundled with the
CF cards, today they are just useless relics.

sounds like the jumpshot reader which was a very stupid idea.