Old October 26th 04, 12:51 PM
Mike de Velta

Default Q For the scanners

Just got into medium format and previously scanned my 35mm negs on my Canon
5000 no problems. This particular scanner however does not hold 6x4.5 negs
so as an experiment I cut a neg down to 35mm size and scanned as usual. This
film was also C41 processed. It a nutshell everything appeared very blue and
only with a lot of correction was it resolved. I used fuji NPH400. Is there
any explanation for this as I am now somewhat reluctant to go and purchase
an epson scanner with medium format facility. Do more sophisticated scanners
identify the type of film used?
regards
Mike de Velta