Old January 1st 19, 03:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Does smartphone angle of view depend only on focal length?

On 12/30/2018 7:36 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

digital is now the default. film requires a modifier.

'camera' or 'slr' is digital.

If you read the article you cite, it clearly states on the first page:
"Take greatness to the next level with the first compact, full frame
DSLR engineered by PENTAX for outstanding performance, operability and
affordability."

And further down it also states: "Designed to move in ways never before
imagined is the new Flexible Tilt-Type LCD Monitor - a first for any
DSLR camera.."

If what you say is true, I wonder why it is called a "DSLR." My guess is
that the copywriter did not consult you.

But Sam Brown's original post referred to a "35mm camera". No matter
how much you continue to argue, the description '35mm camera' refers
to the film size used by the camera. Such cameras cannot be digital.

of course they can

one example:
https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/index.php/cameras/pentax-k-1
The K-1 combines the performance of a full frame 35mm digital
camera with the unique PENTAX original features you love - all in a
rugged, compact body.

--
PeterN