Old October 30th 18, 06:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil[_9_]

Default Capture One 11 Pro: was - Got to admit; when Windows fails, itdoes so spectacularly.

On 10/30/2018 1:48 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Oct 30, 2018, Neil wrote
[...]
As I don't have a Fujifilm camera, apps dedicated to them have little
interest to me, but I don't have a problem with those who find it useful
information, even if it hijacked the topic. ;-)

Since Capture One Pro is also available as a more general program rather than
their two manufacturer specific versions (Sony, or Fujifilm), any thoughts.

https://www.phaseone.com/en/Capture-One.aspx

Well, once again my perspective toward image editing software is tied to
my history of professional image editing since the 1970s. My preferred
software is that which provides good tools, not "push-button" effects,
and as such will not be specific to any camera or presumed workflow.
Otherwise, I waste entirely too much time trying to figure out what
those effects are really doing to the image.

--
best regards,

Neil