Old September 18th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Geoffrey S. Mendelson

Default Do you feel Lucky?

Peter Irwin wrote:
The Lucky film is grey and somewhat translucent and looks the same
colour from both sides. If you put undeveloped film on a newspaper
you could probably just manage to read through it. If you had a light
behind the paper it would be easy. Transparent suggests to me
something like 5360 which looks like nearly clear red plastic - so much so
that I had some trouble believing that it was actual film when
I first saw what looked to be clear film under a red safelight.

I went back to Home Center and found the only 4 rolls of Lucky film they
had. They are the ISO 200 color film. More importantly they have the name
and phone number of the importer on them. I'll try to call them next week
and see if they import black and white film.

Geoff.