Old November 2nd 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
David Ruether[_3_]

Default CIT Group bankrupt, more economic "progress" in Obamaland

"NotMe" wrote in message ...
"David Ruether" wrote in message
: "RichA" wrote in message
: ...

: God help the U.S.

: I will ignore this useless request...;-)

: CNN:
: CIT files for 5th largest U.S. bankruptcy
: Small business lender seeks court approval for a debt reorganization
: that has approval of bondholders.

: If you think this is bad (and it is...), think how FAR, FAR, FAR
: worse a total economic collapse would have been under a "I don't
: know anything about economics" John McCain administration
: and the "let's do nothing" 'Bublican'ts. And, don't forget what
: knuckle-headed president and administration passed this mess on
: to Obama, and how little time he has been in office - and how long
: it took to recover from the Great Depression, also a great "gift"
: from Republicans to the country... I will never understand why
: anyone votes for these people who appear to have so little interest
: in the welfare of the country and its people and so much for corporate
: and wealthy individuals, so little skill in foreign affairs, and who are
: too often corrupt. Maybe pushed-mythologies and skilful marketing
: explain things that are otherwise illogical....
: --DR

Recall former Sen. Phil Graham was McCain's financial advisor. You
know the same Phil Graham that did the dirty work for the finical industry
in removing effective over sight of what the industry was about.

The theme song of the "Bublican'ts" has always been, "God Help
The Wealthy, And To Hell With The Poor And Middle Class!"
Or, "Me, Me, Me!" How else to explain yearly salaries in the tens
of ***MILLIONS*** (how could anyone's work be worth THAT
much?!?!), and getting incredibly valuable golden parachutes "earned"
by running companies into the ground and being forced out. And then
there is that quite literally incredible line that goes, "But if we don't pay
them those (absurdly high) sums, they will leave and go elsewhere!"
GOOD! They were the ones who got us unto trouble in the first place,
so good riddance!
SHEESH!
--DR