Old May 24th 18, 10:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars

On Thu, 24 May 2018 02:45:24 -0700 (PDT), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Thursday, 24 May 2018 01:08:22 UTC+1, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2018 07:43:19 -0700 (PDT), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 14:48:02 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On May 23, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 11:53:59 UTC+1, android wrote:

An act of God? I don't think soo... Try the devil!

The devil can't exist without God.

Neither exist without snake oil salesmen, and a receptive audience willing to
be led blindly to paradise.

The point was that the devil is the arch rival of God without a/the God they're can't be a devil as it was invented by christians

Umm - no. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil

In Christianity, the manifestation of the Devil is the Hebrew Satan; the primary opponent of God.[4][5] While in Christiany, the Devil was created by God,

in Absolute dualism, the Devil is alternatively seen as an independent principle besides the good God. Proponents of such dualism can be found in Zoroastrism, Manichaeism, Albanenses and partly in Catharism. Some other religious and philosophical views, like Thomism,[6] Kabbalah,[7] Bahaism, Sufism and Ahmadiyya, hold that evil has no ontological existence and is regarded as something illusory.

So who is the oppisute or buddha, who is opposite the prophet mohammad (peace be upon him). Sikhism ?, hindi ?

I presume you are being difficult rather than obtuse. My "Umm - no"
was directed at the last word of your text "... as it was invented by
christians". My point was that it wasn't invented by Christians.

Eric Stevens