Old October 25th 14, 03:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo [_3_]

Default Also:

On 10/24/2014 05:48 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 03:30:53 -0500, philo wrote:

On 10/23/2014 08:36 PM, Dale wrote:
snip

ve different settings for reading text vs photo editing etc.

even though I had some schooling in coding (started with basic on punch
cards, readers, etc) I hack at every thing I do, IDE's drive me nuts
except for the GUI builders

Ah so you are an old timer too.
I also was around in the punch card days and hated it.

I bet you never used one like this.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Card_Punch.jpg
You had to play chords for most characters. The feet, plywood base and
the tray for collecting chads are a later addition.

Wow, I sure never used one of those or have ever seen one...must have
been for one of those coal-burning computers !