Old May 23rd 18, 06:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Super Bokeh with Yongnuo!

On May 22, 2018, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

On May 22, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-05-23 04:50:31 +0000, Savageduck said:

On May 22, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-05-22 23:48:18 +0000, Savageduck said:

Snip

Dropbox is on a server. However, with macOS at least, one also has a
local Dropbox folder, and that folder, along with all the sub-folders, and
files are visible in the Finder.

Android is correct in that if one right-clicks on a file in the Dropbox
folder one of the options presented is to “Copy Dropbox Linkâ€,
along with; “Share", "View on Dropbox.com", "Version
History",& “View Comments".

Yes, DB syncs nicely with you local computer if the OS is supported.
Dragging a file out of the local DB folder removes it from charing.

...and if you want to keep a file in a DB folder you can kill the link by
going to the Web interface, double click on the file to open it, then click
on the "..." in the upper right. The pop-up menu will give you
the option to "Remove Link", and retain the file. If you “Share"
again, a fresh link will be generated.

If you have one of the pay editions of DB, you have the option of setting
an expiration for the link, or a password, or disallow download.

I'm a cheapoo! Have not even got around to get me own jumbo, but this
one is on the shortlist:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/df/08/dc/df08dc7a4d8ece66b466e7dff40663a7.jpg

I think I would prefer to have one of these Cirrus Visions.

http://www.businessinsider.com/cirrus-vision-jet-test-flight-review-pictures-2018-5

CJoint is a free alternative to DB that stores your media and lets you
put an expiration date on it:

https://www.cjoint.com/

Since I am already paying $9.99/month for Adobe LR CCC + PS CC, having 20 GB
of cloud storage is useful.

https://adobe.ly/2IDVrqh

Try this:

https://adobe.ly/2kjdis5