Old May 18th 18, 05:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Super Bokeh with Yongnuo!

On 2018-05-18 00:42:02 +0000, RichA said:

On Thursday, 17 May 2018 01:04:31 UTC-4, android wrote:
"Maximum aperture F1.8,bokeh effect is easily achieved ,which brings
you more fun during photographing."

Via CR:
http://www.canonrumors.com/yongnuo-announces-the-yongnuo-yn50mm-f1-8-ii-with-super-bokeh-effect/

USD 75...
--
teleportation kills

Remember when Olympus used to do he MTF tests on their SHG lenses at
60lp/mm? Now it's 10 and 30. Very forgiving.

Some of the Zuiko glass in OM series was truly first class. It measured
up well with Canon and Nikon. I know because I studied all the grafs I
could get me hands on before I bought the OM-1. I was really keen on
geting it right since I gave up getting a 50cc minibike for being able
to by a SLR system. The lenses from Olympus that I got with with the
digital Evolt was truly disappointing.
--
teleportation kills