Old May 18th 18, 05:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Super Bokeh with Yongnuo!

On 2018-05-17 21:21:29 +0000, Eric Stevens said:

On Wed, 16 May 2018 22:53:24 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On May 16, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

"Maximum aperture F1.8,bokeh effect is easily achieved ,which brings
you more fun during photographing."

Via CR:
http://www.canonrumors.com/yongnuo-announces-the-yongnuo-yn50mm-f1-8-ii-with-super-bokeh-effect/

USD 75...

From what I understand of the, cheaper than dirt Yongnou lenses the optics
are all plastic. However, if that works for you $75 is a bargain.

They talk about 'coating technology' so some of the elements are
presumably glass. They also give the MTF curves.

It should be glass since they usually base their lenses on some legacy
design, if I've understod things correctly and to then use another
material in the optics than the original would be fatal. Diverting from
the original glass composition could be an explanation why knockoffs
rarely measure up to the originals.
--
teleportation kills