Old January 31st 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.photo,rec.photo.advanced,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc
Neil Ellwood

Default Photography Forum Invite

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:09:02 -0700, GEM_DJ wrote:

If you are into photography, either as a novice or a professional,
please come and join the internets newest and friendliest forum The
Dynashot Photography Forum http://www.dynashot.com

This is a established forum, but is looking to grow from our current
140+ members. There is areas for photographers f all skill levels, as
well as areas to post you images for critique.

You do have to register to be able to post, but it is free to register.

So for all photographers, of all abilities, please come and join the
newest community for photographers..The Dynashot Photography Forum

http://www.dynashot.com

I have a better idea. Invite the members of your forum to read and post
here, there is plenty of room and we are all in one place. Come on in the
water is warm.

--
Neil
Linux counter 335851