Old May 18th 09, 10:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Don Wiss

Default Nikon D-5000

On Mon, 18 May 2009, Paul J Gans wrote:

In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems Earle Jones wrote:
I'm giving up on my old (3.3 mpixel) Nikon 995 -- it just doesn't cut in
any more.

Does that mean that I have to decommission my Nikon 990?

Nope. Both the 990 and 995 excel at macro photography. And you need a
second camera to take pictures when you want to sell your other camera on
eBay. So keep it. Make it your eBay sales camera.

Don www.donwiss.com/pictures/ (e-mail link at page bottoms).