Old May 18th 09, 07:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Dimitris M

Default Nikon D-5000

Yes, I have try it. It is very nice camera. The picture quality is as D90
but the Live view is better and faster. The only minus is that the display
has not the resolution and size of D90's.

BTW, 995 was my favorite camera ever for comfortable shooting. I hope that
Nikon one day will make a new semipro like that. S10 was bad camera, very
basic.
--
Dimitris M

Anyone tried the new Nikon D-5000? It seems to be positioned between
the "entry level" D-60 and the "enthusiast level" D-90.

I'm giving up on my old (3.3 mpixel) Nikon 995 -- it just doesn't cut in
any more.