Old February 13th 19, 08:14 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Default Contact tekrider.net

"David B." "David
Sat, 09 Feb 2019 10:13:24 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 09/02/2019 07:28, Diesel wrote:
"David B." "David
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 13:10:10
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

[...]

I invariably tell the truth, Dustin.

Filing known to be false information on an official form isn't
telling the truth, David.

YOU may have done that - I NEVER have, nor would I.

Nope. I haven't. OTH, You've stated several times that you would file
a false dmca notice against bts site for a picture that you have no
legal standing for. You've outright, recently, admitted that you'll
file the claim, fully knowing you have no legal standing to do so.

Or, did you forget recently posting that?

What I did nearly twenty years ago has no relevance or bearing on
anything today, David. When are you going to realize that? I'd
already been retired from Vx for nearly eight years prior to your
first contact with me.

If you were an honest citizen and not a law-breaker, you'd not be
frightened to have your own computer business website on line.
That is one sure give-away, Dustin.

I am an honest citizen, David. I'm certainly more trust worthy than
you! And my business does have a website up, as a matter of fact so I
have no idea where you get off with the frightened nonsense.

Here's an example of a GOOD guy and his business site:-

I don't know the fellow but, I know better than to take you at your
word, so, I'd be leary of the fellow now, since you claimed he's a
good guy.

He has a personal Facebook page too, where his company is
advertised. I'm sure that a majority of genuine companies now have
a Facebook site.

And I should care about any of that because? He is free to market his
company as he sees fit. As I do with mine.

It's not MEANT to be an accolade, it's more like a Tattoo.
Indelible and a stigma you'll carry all your life. I cannot change
that but your 'punishment', from me, is over. (Hopefully! rolls
eyes)

You're once again, writing from your asshole and trying to rewrite
history. Your issue with me is over you being doxed, because you
tried to dox me first, multiple times. And you tried doing that,
without provocation, because I wouldn't break into a couple of sites
for you, for free or later for offer of payment that you admitted
online later you had no intentions of ever paying.

You were trying to use me from the get go and when you couldn't, you
tried to blackmail me into doing it with what you thought were valid
google street map views of my house. You're a piece of **** for doing
that and my opinion of you is never going to improve.

You lie all the damn time when the subject concerns me. You go from
'trying to be a friend' via email to being sent to punish me for my
crimes. How do you explain that, David? How do you justify any of it?

Would you have posted what you thought was my ****ing house in
multiple newsgroups had I done as you requested (hack those sites)?
Or, would you have done it later on if I refused further site hacking
down the road? I think the latter. And I think that because of the
way you're trying to change how things went down between us now.

Either way, you're a liar. How do you justify that?

--
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?