Old September 24th 14, 08:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Floyd L. Davidson

Default JPEG? Means nothing.

android wrote:
In article ,
sid wrote:

android wrote:

In article ,
sid wrote:

There are raw files here if you are interested

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PROD...n-7d-mark-iiA7.
HTM

Do you have a raw converter for the 7d2s cr2s?

yes, http://rawtherapee.com/blog/features

The last revision of RT was 11/9. The 7d2 was not released then...

Anything based on DCRAW will convert the Canon 7D2 CR2 files.

I didn't check to see exactly, but the usual thing is that
DCRAW only checks the manufacturers name and the model
for the specific number of characters. Hence a "7D" is
what it will see, even if what is there is "7Dxx no such camera".

As long as the parameters are the same as the previous
model, the resulting conversion is just fine. Often
there are small problems to start with due to small
differences. In this case at least there don't seem to
be any, as the above CR2 file looks exactly as one would
expect. I tried both DCRAW 9.22 (July 3, 2014) and the
current source code release of UFRAW.

--
Floyd L. Davidson http://www.apaflo.com/
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)