Old February 1st 19, 08:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_6_]

Default Whisky-dave - something for your Uni?

On 01/02/2019 20:05, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 01 Feb 2019 19:56:28 -0000, David B. "David
wrote:

On 01/02/2019 19:46, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I don't speak teenager.* WTF is a hashtag?

You really ARE becoming out of touch!* ;-)

"A hashtag is a type of metadata tag used on social networks such as
Twitter and other microblogging services, allowing users to apply
dynamic, user-generated tagging which makes it possible for others to
easily find messages with a specific theme or content."

Some of my Facebook friends now use them. Quite useful they are too!

Never found a use for them.* So it's basically a **** version of a
search engine?* Why on earth would I want to find random messages by
people I don't know?

If you'd like, I'll accept you into the Russell Newbery Engine Owners
group which I personally administer on Facebook and there I can show you
how an excellent lady poet and photographer uses them.

http://www.russellnewbery.com/

--
David B.