Old April 4th 18, 12:07 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

In article , Mayayana
wrote:

| That is a lie, they pay ever dollar they are required to, just like
| everyone else.

If you want to split hairs, yes. No one's been
arrested.

nor will anyone be arrested.
everything is completely *legal*.

They avoid bringing it into the country
as a way of evading taxes.

nope.

I think you know that.
If you don't it's easy enough to find the ugly details.

yes it is easy to find the details, except they're not what you claim
them to be. no surprise there. they never are.

Though I think I read they were going to bring
some back because of the big corporate tax break.

they are in the process of doing just that. more details will be
announced in 4 weeks.

other companies with foreign assets, including microsoft, have *not*
done that, at least not yet.

now who is the bad guy?