Old April 2nd 18, 09:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ragnusen Ultred

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Sun, 01 Apr 2018 23:20:03 -0700, schrieb Savageduck:

Rant snipped.

...and there the Ąposter with many nymsą goes with his typical insulting
diatribe.

I attempted to give him the benefit of doubt with my first response to his
original query in this thread (the second one I believe), and he certainly
did not respond to that because it did not suit him to do so.

So the time has come to KF himin r.p.d. as I have done in the Mac, and iOS
NGs, where I only see his psychotic musings in the responses of others.

Savageduck,

*When you act like an adult, you won't be told you act like a child.*

You cry now that you acted like an adult momentarily, and then you
immediately fell back into your comfortable ways of acting like a child.

When you acted like an adult acts, you didn't hear me say a word.

I simply called you a child for the act that was that of a child.

*We have dealt with your childish crybaby racist crap for years.*

You seem to think that because you actually act like an adult once in this
thread and then you act like the child the rest of the time, that you are
immune to being called out on the fact that you act like a child acts.

It doesn't work that way Savageduck.

When you act like an adult, we'll know (yes, I noticed).
When you act like a child, we'll know that too.

You can't cry now that because you acted like a adult in one post *before*
you fell back into your old ways of acting like a child, that we shouldn't
call you out on that.

*When you act like an adult, you won't be told you act like a child.*