Old November 3rd 17, 02:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default Windows 10. Horrible!

"Whisky-dave" wrote

You don't need any of them on a Mac.
Most things don;t need flash use HTML5 .
I think java is disable on macs as default, don't need acrobat either
preview read virtually all PDFs , don;t need office either.
And no on eshould really be using IE.

So why are you in this discussion? You don't
understand security. You don't care. You know
nothing about Windows. We're talking about
Win10. You've just chimed in to say, "I love
Macs!!", sounding like a Jehovah's Witness
who just keeps telling everyone, over and over,
that they're going to Hell because they don't
accept the same God. (Lord Jobs in your case.)