Old October 17th 14, 02:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mort[_3_]

Default Sony closes 2/3 of its stores in the U.S.

Bowser wrote:
On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:29:48 -0600, George Kerby
wrote:

On 2/27/14 3:57 AM, in article
, "RichA"
wrote:

I didn't know they only had 31 stores there, I figured they had more.

Sony had stores? Like, you mean Retail?!? Who wudda known???

I was just in the one in Las Vegas this week, located in the Forum
Shops at Ceaser's. Nice display, but nobody was buying anything.

Certainly not at list price. We in the N.Y.C. area have a definition of
an out-of-towner: someone who pays full list price in New York City.

Mort Linder

---