Old June 5th 15, 08:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Laughable Apple watch ads: Urban millenial D.B's that only ever see LARGE buttons on the watch

In article , Mort
wrote:

samsung used to tout having a swappable battery versus the iphone's
internal battery, but now they switched to an internal one because they
realized that so few people actually swapped it. most ultrabooks have
had internal batteries for a while and some cameras even have internal
batteries.

My Samsung S4 has a swappable battery. On several occasions, heavy usage
in important situations has run down the battery. I then swap a fully
charged battery from my pocket in about 60 seconds.

and how often does that actually happen??

if the battery lasts more than a day then it's a non-issue.

the vast majority of users never use a second battery.

in any event, the samsung s6 doesn't have a swappable battery, nor do
several other android phones or the iphone.

With a sealed
battery, I would have to find a power source, plug in the charger, and
wait for the battery to be charged.

get a battery extender.