Old January 8th 05, 04:54 PM
Helen Edith Stephenson

In article , Helen Edith
Stephenson writes
[snip]
I've found and downloaded a .PEF plugin from the Pentax site, but it
also claims to need Windows ME/2000/XP plus it needs PhotoShop 5. I'm
currently running PhotoShop 4 LE but have a CD with 5 LE on it in the
box that my Epson Stylus Photo 1200 printer came in five or six years
ago. I've just tried to load it and the serial number on it doesn't
work:-( After all this time, I probably don't have a lot of come-back
from Epson over it, either:-( The plugin definitely doesn't work with 4
LE, but I don't know whether that's because of Photoshop or Win98.

[snip]

My other half found the generic security code for PhotoShop 5 LE and
I've installed it. The plugin doesn't work:-(

It reports that it's "unable to display preview".

Anyway, I'm glad I've loaded Photoshop 5 LE as it apparently does 99
layers instead of 5:-)

Helen

Helen Edith Stephenson helen at baronmoss dot demon dot co dot uk
--
(I'm sure you can figure out what I mean!)
http://www.baronmoss.demon.co.uk