Old May 28th 15, 05:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Laughable Apple watch ads: Urban millenial D.B's that only eversee LARGE buttons on the watch

On 5/28/2015 7:51 AM, nemo wrote:
On 28/05/2015 12:01, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 20:28:15 UTC+1, nemo wrote:
On 27/05/2015 14:08, Whisky-dave wrote:
Most folk would be able to predict their pulse rate at that point
without the aid of an expensive digigadget.:-)
Is there a point in predicting pulse rate ?

Did you hear a 'Whoosh' sound?

I didn't did you ?
I still don't understand why you'd want to predict your pulse rate.
I can understand measuring it can be useful.

I could confidently predict *your* pulse rate be when you died. Couldn't
you?

Not if someone is simply in a vegetative state. but then they wouldn't
care.

--
PeterN