Old April 14th 18, 08:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
sobriquet

Default good site for sharing images with thumbnail overview

On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 7:51:05 PM UTC+2, nospam wrote:
In article ,
sobriquet wrote:

And if you don't want to set up your site, you can for instance use
pbase.com or flickr (just to make two examples).

Yeah, but flickr and pbase are not so convenient, because you have
to create an account there.

big deal.

There really is no need for the hassle of creating and maintaining
accounts in case you just want to share a bunch of images quickly.

yet you did exactly that.

No, I didn't.

I shared a bunch of images quickly and conveniently via:

http://imgbox.com/g/ysUgD4qPx8

At no point did I create any account at imgbox.
I *could* create an account there, but the whole point of this
discussion is that I don't have to create an account there
just because I want to share a bunch of images quickly and
conveniently.