Old August 20th 15, 05:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default If you could have any kind of camera (even non-existant ones) what would you choose?

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I think I will file suit for mental distress over the pain and suffering
the woman endured when she clenched a cup of coffee from MacDonald's and
ended up scalding herself in a delicate region. O, the horror! (No, I
don't think the accident was amusing, just the lawsuit.)

I think the proper word for that lawsuit is disgusting.

the lawsuit itself was not disgusting.

however, what mcdonald's did that prompted the lawsuit as well as their
testimony at the trial definitely was.