Old January 7th 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Mike S.

Default Olympus new m4/3rds. Handsome and relatively cheap

In article ,
RichA wrote:
This is from lower-end of the m4/3rds line-up. $600, in-line with the
Samsung APS, the NEX. If the AF works a little better than the last
cameras, it could be good. The lens is supposed to be optically
better than the dog 14-42mm Panasonic replaced the well-regarded
14-45mm with.

http://dpreview.com/previews/olympusepl2/page3.asp

Still no AF assist lamp or orientation sensor.

Coming from someone who shot over 100 exposures on an E-PL1 during a
recent vacation, I can tell you that I seriously miss both of these
features.