Old July 30th 15, 06:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default If you could have any kind of camera (even non-existant ones)what would you choose?

On 7/30/2015 9:58 AM, George Kerby wrote:

On 7/27/15 4:42 PM, in article , "PeterN"
wrote:

On 7/27/2015 9:41 AM, George Kerby wrote:

On 7/26/15 10:14 PM, in article
,
"Eric Stevens" wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 20:27:36 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Ken Hart
wrote:

As for the 'image sensor' in my camera, a very critical part of the
imaging chain, it has been updated frequently since 1964- every time the
film manufacturers introduce a new film, I get an updated image sensor.

and one that is nowhere near as good digital sensors.

you're living in the past.

Let me know when you are ready to compare enlargements (Let's say
16"x20" or more) of your photos against mine.

be careful for what you ask for.

digital will smoke anything coming out of your 50 year old film camera.

It depends on the 50 year old camera.

Forget it. Nospam knows all - so he thinks...

It is not clear whether he is trying to convince us or himself.

His insecurity shows with each of his posts.

He is also quite anal in his replies. Notice how they are all timestamped at
the same time? He takes himself QUITE seriously, LOL!

He has to take himself seriously, few others do.

--
PeterN