Old September 4th 09, 03:04 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
[email protected]

Default Geezer installing a darkroom ...

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:49:21 -0400, "Nicholas
O. Lindan" wrote:

I have seen 'portable' air conditioners that use a hose that sticks
out the window - like a dryer hose - via an adapter panel. I thought
one of these with a blacked-out hose would make an ideal darkroom
airconditioner but Consumer Reports rated them badly. Anybody have
experience with these things.

September 4, 2009, from Lloyd Erlick,

Those things are on sale around here. It's
been an unususally cool summer, and I suppose
a lot of stock did not find buyers.

They're still overpriced. They occupy floor
real estate, too, but sometimes that's what
the window demands, I guess.

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.