Old July 27th 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Draco

Default GARY FONG LOVES THE 20D !

On Jul 27, 12:43 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Here's a couple of test shots I did today with strong backlighting and
fill flash provided by the 550EX (off camera) with the Gary Fong
Lightsphere.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/82886507

Note the lack of harsh shadows. The flash was off to the left of the
camera, about where Mr. Divs is looking.

Not only are you a well versed in photography but a world class
animal handler to boot. I can never get any of my cats to still long
enough to focus the freakin lens. Do you anesthetize the litle guys so
they pose for you or is it because you have been sticking a camera in
their faces since they were little? hehe Whatever.

Keep doing it. The images are wonderful. Mr. Divs looks like a
wonderful friend and companion.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Doing better does.