Old May 11th 15, 05:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default All I really want in an image processing program

On 2015-05-11 04:08:27 +0000, RichA said:

On Sunday, 10 May 2015 01:58:07 UTC-4, android wrote:
In article ,
RichA wrote:

1. The ability to see all the images in a group, where I can choose the size
they are shown at.
2. The ability to easily open SINGLE images, enlarge, modify and save with
speed.
3. The ability to group-process images where it is suitable to do so.
4. Sliders that work in real-time for every modification.
5. The ability to reject changes and return instantly to an unmolested
image.

What I don't want;

1. For the program, when I select ONE image to NOT immediately begin tying
to import EVERYTHING in a folder. In fact, I don't want to import ANYTHING.
If the images sucks, I don't want it leaving the CARD, it want to eliminate
it immediately.

I'm not sure whether it does all that you want, but have you tried
Bibble???
--
teleportation kills

Oh, and I need it to be as quick to adopt new RAW file reading
capability as fast as I buy cameras. So far, only Adobe seems to do
that.

It sounds as if you need Lightroom CC/6.

Savageduck