Old June 14th 04, 04:55 PM
Alan Browne

Default What's the "leica look"?

TP wrote:

Poor Alan, you really know nothing about anything related to
photography.

For your sake I hope there is something in life - unrelated to
photography - that you are good at, otherwise God help you.

Deceitful TP. Instead of turning your attacks on me, it would
behoove you to show and prove that you have any talent at all.

Every time anyone asks you to post you come up with pompous
reasons not to post, followed by attacks on others. Stop
attacking and start defending your self declared reputation as a
photographer... on that point the only way for a photographer to
earn a reputation is to publish, show and post their images. You
are unproven. Defend yourself the only way that has any meaning:
photos.

Post your work TP, 'cause otherwise everything you write is empty
and meaningless, most especially your attacks on others.

--
--e-meil: there's no such thing as a FreeLunch.--