Old May 8th 15, 04:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default Matching the aspect of ancient photographs.

On 5/7/15 PDT 9:27 AM, Floyd L. Davidson wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
On 5/7/15 PDT 8:54 AM, Floyd L. Davidson wrote:
Sandman wrote; In article , Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

I'm not holding my breath.

We all wish you would!

Is this another case of you are going to tell us how to define
words in English? Should be good for a hoot.

No, we don't all wish that. Many of us wish for more
civility from either of you, but are not expecting
same. Jonas' understanding and writing of English is
well above average ---for even native English-speaking
folk.

Your perspective example, Floyd, addresses only one aspect of the concept.

It addresses the aspect that counts in this situation.

And please do not compare my civility to the rather
crude and discusting rants that Sandman produces.

You have both veered off the path of righteous and courteous discourse
on numerous occasions. I have, once or thrice, too.

Go in peace!