Old June 4th 18, 05:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default The GIMP 2.10 Is Out

On Jun 4, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Monday, 4 June 2018 15:10:29 UTC+1, ray carter wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:57:44 -0400, Neil wrote:

On 6/3/2018 4:21 PM, android wrote:
I noticed this while updating Macports. It now features high bit depth
and such... I have not gotten around to try it yet but this line on the
terminal will set you up so that you can try for yourselves:

sudo port -v install gimp2 && gimp

https://www.gimp.org/release-notes/gimp-2.10.html
Since Gimp is useless for serious editing you should have included 'OT'
in the subject line.

I must not understand the significance of 'rec' in the group name.

I think it's short for recreational as in a hobby rather than a profession.
There's other .rec. groups too.

....and here comes a mighty recreational WHOOoosh!!

Savageduck