Old March 1st 18, 02:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Char Jackson

Default A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 20:22:49 -0800, ultred ragnusen
wrote:

Putting the new HDD in the SATA1 slot of the motherboard, I can boot off of
the new drive which has the latest Windows 10 Pro ISO installed.
http://wetakepic.com/images/2018/02/...t_device_2.jpg

Now that it's confirmed by the Microsoft Retail Store that the operating
system the Windows 10 update bricked is a goner, there's really nothing
left to do but back up the data and then format the disk as a new disk.
http://wetakepic.com/images/2018/02/...ystem8f091.jpg

I don't need two terabytes, where I never even needed one terabyte, so, I
guess I'm going to learn how to RAID these things.

In my experience, RAID is quite fragile. I've learned through experience
to avoid it on my personal machines.

--

Char Jackson