Old February 28th 18, 12:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
ultred ragnusen

Default A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either

Ken Blake wrote:

"Why RAID is (usually) a Terrible Idea"
http://www.pugetsystems.com/articles?&id=29

Yikes. I only googled and saw that there were a bunch of decisions to be
made.

May I presume to ask if "any" RAID method is useful in the home
environment, where all you really care about is safety of your data?

In my case, I don't even need one Terabyte disk, but now I have two.

My other option is to make one disk a Linux disk and the other a Windows
disk, where I can skip the whole GRUB mess since the HP Pavilion will boot
off of any disk you tell it to at startup.