Old November 2nd 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
NotMe

Default CIT Group bankrupt, more economic "progress" in Obamaland

"RichA" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 12:50 pm, "David Ruether" wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

God help the U.S.

I will ignore this useless request...;-)

CNN:
CIT files for 5th largest U.S. bankruptcy
Small business lender seeks court approval for a debt reorganization
that has approval of bondholders.

If you think this is bad (and it is...), think how FAR, FAR, FAR
worse a total economic collapse would have been under a "I don't
know anything about economics" John McCain administration
and the "let's do nothing" 'Bublican'ts.

:Yeah, like Obama's borrowing $200B per month from the Chinese to
: finance the bail out won't have any consequences down the line.

Life boats before the Titanic sailed were cheap. Once the boat started
sinking you could not buy one for love or money. (recall some of the richest
folk in the world died for the lack)