Old April 28th 14, 07:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
nospam

Default NIKON RULES !!!

In article , Noons
wrote:

Jeez, Nikon? You should have bought yourself a good Olympus OM setup.
So much smaller, lighter, better glass, much nicer macro system, better
metering, and so forth.

That is why I am mostly Oly OMD now. Same principles and approach, with
digital gear.
With film I continue to use Nikon. But in the digital arena, M4/3 is so
much better than anything else it's not even fun to compare.

except when you compare it with full frame. there's no way around the
laws of physics.

Mirrorless is the way of the future!
(Got a soft spot for the Sony A7R, though!)

not for everything it isn't.

evfs will always have a lag, and for some situations, that will be a
problem.