Old September 14th 04, 08:39 PM
jjs

"Uranium Committee" wrote in message
m...

I have seen my prints and I have seen the prints of many others. Mine
are always better. I offer you a chance to see one. Yes or no?

I have seen the prints of thousands; having been a photo editor helped in
that regard, so has decades of interest. I was once considered a good enough
printer to be chosen as a custom B&W printer at the most prestigious custom
wet printing facility in the country. And STILL I would never claim to be
"the best printer on the planet" as you have, nor even the best printer I
know. Not ever. Why? Because it's a plain fact that there are always better
printers. Period.

If one thinks he is the best, then he has lost the critical mindset which
allows one to become better, indeed even to retain what already has. It's
called The Learning Mindset. Without it there is no hope. From humility
comes learning, then reflection/critique, and the circle continues, and
maybe, just maybe we do something good.

Humility. Tattoo that word somewhere so you can see it.