Old October 13th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
bobbyfiend

Default Quantaray QAF-6600 Flash Unit ($20 OBO)

Selling one Quantaray QAF-6600 "zoom-bounce" flash unit. It's an
inexpensive flash, but it works fine. Standard hotshoe connection.
Worked great with my Rebel G, but doesn't play well with my Rebel Xti.
Asking $20, but will take best offer (as long as you pay shipping).

More info: darrinrogers at the domain named bobbyfiend ending with a
dot com

NOTE: also selling Rebel G body, Stylus Epic, BW Darkroom, etc.