Old February 21st 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Ken Hart[_3_]

Default Kodak Poster

"Dakota_Mike" wrote in message
I just got a hold of an old Kodak poster at an auction over the
weekend. It's 19"x30" in sepia. The words "Kodak Keeps Them Little"
across the top, a picture of a little girl on a tree branch holding a
teddy bear, and the words "Enlarged from a snapshot made on Kodak
Verichrome Film" at the bottom with a smaller picture of the larger
picture beside these words.

I've looked all over the web and can't find details on this poster.
Obviously, I know when Kodak was putting out the Verichrome film, so I
can approximate the age of the poster. That is, if the poster is an
original advertisement. Anyone out there know anything about my new
find?

Dakota Mike

I can't authenicate your poster, but I have a collection of some old Kodak
TV commercials, and the theme seems right. Kodak's ads used to be big on
sentiment and children growing up. Does it have a corporate trademark on it?
In the 1930's the logo would have been a yellow rectangle with the name
Kodak in red block letters.